Table of Contents
Before You Get Started
What’s in the box
The Nanit Wall Mount does require some tools to assemble. Here is a list of tools you’ll need:
First, let’s make sure that your Nanit will get a strong Wi-Fi signal in your nursery.
1. Place the Wall Mount down in an upright position and attach the Nanit Camera. When you feel a click, the camera is properly connected.
2. Connect the Wall Mount USB to the power adapter, and plug the adapter into your electrical outlet. Within less than a minute, you should see a flashing light from the back of the camera.
3. Open the Nanit app and tap register to create your account, or log in if you already have one. Once you’re logged in, follow the in-app instructions to continue the setup process.
4. Once your camera is successfully paired with your Wi-Fi network, unplug the power adapter from your outlet and remove the Nanit Camera from the Wall Mount for an easier installation.
Now that we have your Nanit successfully paired with your Home Wi-Fi we can begin the assembly of your Wall Mount.
1. Use the mounting template to mark the anchor hole on the wall.
2. Drill a hole. Use the anchor and the screw to hang the bracket.
This will help us figure out where the rest of our holes should go!