Here is an overview of the device’s settings:
- Clock display – under this settings menu you can set the desired digital clock brightness, or to completely turn it off.
- Advanced – under this settings menu you can see the device’s current firmware version number, and to install updates, if there are any. Here you can also enable or disable the device’s microphone (note that disabling the microphone will prevent receiving and cry notifications.
- Wi-Fi networks – under this menu you can see the name of the current wifi network being used by the device, and to start the process of pairing the device to a new network.
- Parenting team – Under this menu you can see the device’s parenting team members. You can add a team member. See here for more information.
- Notifications – under this menu you can enable or disable receiving cry detection notifications.