We’ve added more ways to watch your little ones from anywhere–you can now access your Nanit video stream via web app on my.nanit.com. Once logged in to your Nanit Account, you’ll see a list of your cameras and have access to view the stream in a thumbnail or in full screen mode. You’ll also be able to hear audio from the camera via the web app.
The current version is in its Beta stage and may undergo modifications. Note that you may experience a delay of the camera stream of a few seconds.
- Camera generation: all
- Mount type: all
- Insights plan tier: Basic, Premium, or Ultimate
- User level Admin or Owner
How do I stream my Nanit Camera stream via web app?
- Login to your Nanit Account at my.nanit.com
- On the homepage under “Your Cameras,” you will see a thumbnail of your camera’s livestream–click the play button to watch the feed in the thumbnail
- Click thumbnail to expand to full screen view
FAQ: Can I use Breathing Motion Monitoring via the my.nanit.com webstream?
A: At this time, it is not possible to initiate a Breathing Motion Monitoring session or view breathing motion through the web stream on my.nanit.com. You will still have the ability to perform these actions in your Nanit App.
FAQ: Can I stream multiple Nanit camera feeds with the web app?
A: Yes, you can stream multiple Nanit camera feeds at once, as long as the cameras meet the requirements.
Troubleshooting: Why am I am unable to access my Nanit Camera livestream from my.nanit.com?
- Confirm that your Nanit Camera is powered on, connected to WiFi, and paired to your account.
- Ensure that you are the Owner or Admin of the camera AND have an active Nanit Insights Plan.