Know that at Nanit, we take our families’ concerns and customer feedback seriously. Privacy and security are behind every product we make.
If you ever believe that your Nanit camera was compromised, we ask that you contact our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly. We will collect details around your specific circumstance so we can launch a full investigation.
As part of that investigation (with your permission), we will:
- Review access logs for activity and match it to customer reports.
- In cases of audio issues, review audio logs to see if the speaker of the camera was used at the time in question.
Along with this, we recommend the following security measures:
- Change your Nanit account password. Updating the password will force log out all users
- Enable two-factor authentication
- In rare cases, we recommend changing WiFi information to ensure any security concern is not rooted in your network.