For one thing, Nanit actually measures and understands sleep using computer vision and machine learning – it’s the first truly smart baby monitor on the market. It tells you how long your baby slept, analyzes sleep patterns, keeps track of nighttime visits, plus delivers summaries of day and night sleep -- helping both you and baby get more zzz's. Not only that, but Nanit provides a crystal-clear live stream of the crib from our patented bird's eye perspective and has superior night vision (no more fuzzy images!). So you'll always have the best view of baby in the crib.
Articles in this section
- I want to detach my camera from current account so I can use it with another baby. How should I do so?
- Camera/Wall Mount 101
- Setting up Nanit for optimal use
- Can I still hear my baby without having the app open/screen locked on my phone?
- Camera/Floorstand assembly
- App 101
- Multi-Stand 101
- Camera/Floorstand 101
- Pairing the Camera
- Use Nanit to capture and share the extraordinary moments