Definitely. Sometimes your child does something so cute it just has to be shared with the world. That’s why we made it easy for parents to post video summaries or memorable photos from Nanit’s app to social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Articles in this section
- Local Wifi-Only Access
- Account types and restrictions
- How do I save a video using the Nanit app?
- How do I share pictures and video with friends and family from the Nanit app?
- How do I take pictures using the Nanit app?
- Can more than one person access Nanit's camera at the same time?
- Are saved images and video stored on my phone or in the cloud?
- How do I give access to my spouse / grandparent / babysitter?
- Can I share Nanit sleep moments on other apps like Facebook?