While no device is ever completely secure, Nanit follows strict security guidelines so that your data and video feed are safe. We specifically designed Nanit’s camera so that your video stream can never be pulled from the camera directly – it can only be pushed by our secure servers onto your mobile device.
Articles in this section
- How do I find my Nanit’s serial number?
- How much data does Nanit use?
- Nanit Camera & Wall Mount Product Details
- Does Nanit work with SNOO Smart Bassinet?
- How do I turn off my Nanit?
- How many cameras can I pair to my Nanit account?
- Is Nanit HIPAA compliant?
- Can Nanit be hacked?
- Where should I place Nanit for the perfect bird's eye view?
- What are the dimensions of the Nanit camera?