A Visit is anytime someone has approached the crib and leaned over to check on the baby. If the baby is removed from the crib that counts as only one visit.
Articles in this section
- How does Nanit decide the Optimal Gradient for the Weekly Dashboard?
- Why is my night summary getting cut off, starting late or ending early?
- What does Nanit consider a “Moment”?
- What in the world does “Sleep Efficiency” mean?
- How does Nanit calculate my child’s “Night Score”?
- How does Nanit define a “Visit”?
- What does “Sleep Onset” mean?
- How do I read and interpret the summary graphs?
- What is heat map?
- What are the differences between day and night video summaries?