Night Score is a simple metric we use to measure how well your baby sleeps every night. It’s calculated by combining Sleep Efficiency, Time Asleep, Sleep Onset and caregiver Visits.
Articles in this section
- How does Nanit decide the Optimal Gradient for the Weekly Dashboard?
- Why is my night summary getting cut off, starting late or ending early?
- What does Nanit consider a “Moment”?
- What in the world does “Sleep Efficiency” mean?
- How does Nanit calculate my child’s “Night Score”?
- How does Nanit define a “Visit”?
- What does “Sleep Onset” mean?
- How do I read and interpret the summary graphs?
- What is heat map?
- What are the differences between day and night video summaries?