It’s simple. Once you’ve established a Bluetooth connection with the camera, Nanit’s app will ask you to provide your Wi-Fi credentials. After the camera receives your credentials, it’ll automatically connect to your Wi-Fi network.
Articles in this section
- I want to detach my camera from current account so I can use it with another baby. How should I do so?
- Camera/Wall Mount 101
- Setting up Nanit for optimal use
- Can I still hear my baby without having the app open/screen locked on my phone?
- Camera/Floorstand assembly
- App 101
- Multi-Stand 101
- Camera/Floorstand 101
- Pairing the Camera
- Use Nanit to capture and share the extraordinary moments