At Nanit, our customers are our number one priority.
If, for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may send it back and request a full refund within 30 days of your original purchase. In order to initiate your return, you must notify us of your decision to do so through our Nanit Customer Support and we will provide you with an RMA (Return Materials Authorization) Form for you to include with your return. All returns must include this form in order for your refund to be processed. The product(s) must be received by Nanit within 10 days of obtaining your RMA number.
In order for your refund to be processed, please be aware of the following:
- Product(s) returned directly to Nanit must have been originally purchased from our website www.nanit.com. Any product(s) purchased from any other retailer and/or website must be returned to their original purchase location and are subject to the retailer’s and/or website’s return policy.
- Customers are responsible for all shipping costs associated with the returning of their product(s) and assume all risk of loss or damages when shipping your return to Nanit.
- Returned product(s) must be returned in their original packaging and in good physical condition with all parts. All returned product(s) are subject to inspection and condition will be assessed as per the sole discretion of Nanit.
- If return of the product(s) to Nanit (a) without a RMA, (b) beyond the 10 days RMA issuance period, or (c) without proper packaging, Nanit will retain the right to either refuse delivery of such return or charge a restocking fee.
- Processing of refunds will take between 5-7 business days, depending on your financial institution. All refunds will be issued in the original form of payment at the time of order.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
**Please note that Nanit reserves the right to change these policies at any time without notice