Sleep Efficiency is the amount of time your baby spent asleep in their crib divided by the total time they spent in the crib. It helps us determine how well your child slept.
Articles in this section
- How does Nanit decide the Optimal Gradient for the Weekly Dashboard?
- Why is my night summary getting cut off, starting late or ending early?
- What does Nanit consider a “Moment”?
- What in the world does “Sleep Efficiency” mean?
- How does Nanit calculate my child’s “Night Score”?
- How does Nanit define a “Visit”?
- What does “Sleep Onset” mean?
- How do I read and interpret the summary graphs?
- What is movement map?
- What are the differences between day and night video summaries?