Think of a Moment as a noteworthy sleep event. Nanit’s analytics software records and categorizes all video footage, then gives you a highlights reel of any activity in the crib, aka Moments. That could be anything from a midnight visit from Mom to a daytime play session in the crib.
Articles in this section
- How does Nanit decide the Optimal Gradient for the Weekly Dashboard?
- Why is my night summary getting cut off, starting late or ending early?
- What does Nanit consider a “Moment”?
- What in the world does “Sleep Efficiency” mean?
- How does Nanit calculate my child’s “Night Score”?
- How does Nanit define a “Visit”?
- What does “Sleep Onset” mean?
- How do I read and interpret the summary graphs?
- What is movement map?
- What are the differences between day and night video summaries?