Download and install the Nanit app
The Nanit app works with most iOS and Android devices. However, we recommend a device that supports the following features:
- iOS 9+
- Android 4.3+ with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
Creating a Nanit account
Create a Nanit account to pair your camera(s) and monitor your baby from home or anywhere in the world. Your account can be set up in a few easy steps, and it’s free!
- Open the Nanit application and tap 'Register New User'.
- Enter your name, email address, a password, and review/accept our terms of service. Then, click 'Create Account'.
- We’ll send you a confirmation link to the email address you used in the previous step. Open the email and click the verification link. Once you see the confirmation page, return to the Nanit app and click 'I’ve Confirmed the Email'.
- Now you’re ready to set up your Nanit.
If you need help assembling your Nanit, click here. If you’ve already assembled your Nanit and need help pairing, click here.