Moments are generated while your child is in the crib, and are only available if you’re subscribed to the Nanit Insights plan. If you’re subscribed to Nanit Insights and don’t see any moments, the issue could be a result of the following:
- Nanit systems have not had enough time to process your live feed.
- The toggle near the top of the Activity feed is set to ‘Insights only’. This can be resolved by flipping the toggle to ‘All activities’.
- Nanit was mounted on the multi-stand mode during the selected time.
- There were not any moments on the selected day.
- An algorithm issue is preventing Nanit from capturing moments. If this appears to be the problem, click here to contact our customer support team.