When you pair your Nanit to a Wi-Fi network, Nanit saves the credentials for easy connection in the future. Sometimes, this needs to be forgotten or reset to prevent unwanted connections. To effectively reset your saved Wi-Fi pairings on your Nanit, you can follow the steps below:
- Confirm your Nanit is receiving power. The camera must be powered on and working.
- Locate the recessed master reset button on the back of your Nanit camera. The pinhole is located to the left of the connect button on the back of the camera.
- Prepare a paper clip or an appropriate tool that will fit all the way into the pinhole.
- Press the Wi-Fi pairing button until the night light begins to flash, then insert your tool into the pinhole and press for 1 second, or until the night light stops blinking.
- Once the factory reset is complete, the light on top of the camera will start blinking, indicating your Nanit is ready to pair.
- Open the Settings tab in the Nanit app.
- Tap ‘(Your baby’s name)’.
- Tap ‘Advanced’.
- Tap ‘Pair Nanit with your network’ and follow the onscreen instructions to pair your Nanit.