Whenever you pair your Nanit to a Wi-Fi network, Nanit saves the credentials for each Wi-Fi network for easy connection in the future. Sometimes, this needs to be forgotten or reset to prevent unwanted connections. To effectively reset your saved Wi-Fi pairings on your Nanit, you can follow the steps below:
- Confirm your Nanit is receiving power. The camera must be powered on and working.
- Locate the recessed master reset button on the back of your Nanit camera. The pinhole is located to the left of the connect button on the back of the camera.
- Prepare a paper clip or an appropriate tool that’ll fit all the way into the pinhole.
- Press the connect button. This will help determine if the master reset is successful. The light on the top of the camera should start to blink.
- Insert your tool all the way into the pinhole until you feel resistance. NOTE: You only need to press/hold the button within the pinhole for 1 second.
- If successful, the light on top of the camera will stop blinking.
- Keep in mind it can take up to a minute for your camera to finish resetting itself