Nanit alerts on your Apple Watch
Your Nanit alerts will go to your iPhone or your Apple Watch, depending on the device that you're using, so you can see them as soon as possible.
Where you’ll see your Nanit alerts
- Nanit alerts will go to either your Apple Watch or iPhone, but not both. Learn when a notification might appear on your iPhone, instead of your Apple Watch, below.
- If your iPhone is unlocked, you'll get Nanit alerts on your iPhone, instead of your Apple Watch.
- If your iPhone is locked or asleep, you'll get Nanit alerts on your Apple Watch, unless your Apple Watch is locked with your passcode.
- When you Nanit alerts on your Apple Watch, they’re also dismissed from your iPhone.
- Nanit alerts are delivered only if your paired iPhone is also connected to a network.
Choose which Nanit alerts you will get
By default, your Apple Watch notifications mirror your iPhone settings. For example, if you set your iPhone Mail app to notify you only of VIP emails and your watch notifications mirror your iPhone, you'll see only VIP email notifications on your Apple Watch.
To learn more about customizing notification settings click here.
What will Nanit alerts on the Apple Watch look like?
Apple Watch Notifications