What is Nanit Plus?
- Nanit Plus is extension of the Nanit. We listened to the feedback our customers gave us and improved the technology and features of the Nanit.
How do I know if I have a Nanit Plus?
- Does your serial number start with N151? Yes - You have a Nanit Plus
- Does your serial number start with N101? Yes - You have a Nanit
Note : You'll need to remove the camera from the stand to see the serial number.
- Two way audio - Speak or sing to your little one, right through your Nanit app.
- Parenting Team Permissions - Expand the parenting team to include additional users, but control the permission settings to your comfort levels.
- Nature sounds and white noise to soothe your baby to sleep. (Birds, Waves, Whitenoise and Wind)
- Improved hardware for better, faster connectivity
When will Nanit Plus be available?
- Nanit Plus with the Wall Mount will be available October 15th on Nanit.com, buybuyBaby, Amazon.com and select Best Buy stores.
- Nanit Plus with the Floor Stand will be available sometime in November.
How much is Nanit Plus?
- $279 for the wall mount and $349 for the new floor stand
Is there an upgrade program for Nanit Plus?
- Yes! If you are a current customer, using an original Nanit camera, you can upgrade to the new Nanit Plus:
- For $250, you can get a Nanit Plus, Wall Mount and one year of Nanit Insights (a $379 value!)
- For $300, you can get a Nanit Plus, Floor Stand and one year of Nanit Insights (a $449 value!)
For $150, you can get a Nanit Plus (camera only)
For $200, you can get a Nanit Plus (camera only) and 1 year of Insights
Interested in the upgrade program? Contact customer support at 1-866-MYNANIT 11AM-9PM EST Mon-Fri 12PM-9PM EST Sat/Sun. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Is Insights included with Nanit Plus?
- Every Nanit camera comes with a free 30-day trial of Nanit Insights. After the trial, Insights can be purchased starting at $10 per month for 30 days of sleep tracking, analysis and video history.
Will my old Nanit still be supported?
- Yes! We will continue to support your Nanit and you will be able to enjoy the new users permissions in your updated app.