No product can “guarantee” safety. Nanit is not a medical device. Nanit is a connected product designed and intended to continuously learn from the data it collects to help you understand your baby’s sleep patterns. It is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or other condition, including but not limited to, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). False positive or false negative readings about your baby’s breathing patterns are a potential risk of Nanit. Nanit should not substitute for the care and oversight of an adult or consultation with medical professionals.
Articles in this section
- Breathing Wear Product Use & Safety
- Does Nanit’s Breathing Motion monitoring guarantee the safety of my baby?
- Is Breathing Motion monitoring available for Nanit Original cameras?
- Is Nanit considered a medical device?
- What is Nanit Breathing Motion Monitoring?
- What makes Nanit Breathing Motion monitoring different than other monitors on the market?
- What should I be aware of before monitoring my baby’s Breathing Motion using Nanit?
- Which age group is Nanit’s Breathing Motion monitoring for?