In order for the Breathing Monitoring to work properly, the Breathing Wear pattern has to be in clear sight of the camera. Therefore if you’d like to monitor breathing you should not put anything over the Breathing Wear. Always be sure to follow safe sleep practices.
Articles in this section
- Are there any electronics embedded into Breathing Wear?
- Breathing Wear - Learn More
- Can my baby wear anything above Breathing Wear?
- Can my baby wear anything underneath Breathing Wear?
- How can I buy more Breathing Wear products?
- How do I put Breathing Wear on my baby?
- How do I put the Breathing Band on my baby?
- How do I put the Nanit Swaddle on my baby?
- How do you wash and care for Breathing Wear?
- How many Breathing Wear products do I need?