In order for the Breathing Monitoring to work properly, the Breathing Wear pattern has to be in clear sight of the camera. Therefore if you’d like to monitor breathing you should not put anything over the Breathing Wear. Always be sure to follow safe sleep practices.
Articles in this section
- Are there any electronics embedded into Breathing Wear?
- Can my baby wear anything above Breathing Wear?
- Can my baby wear anything underneath Breathing Wear?
- How do you wash and care for Breathing Wear?
- How many Breathing Wear products do I need?
- The breathing motion pattern has faded, will it still work?
- The Breathing Wear cannot stay in place, will it still work?
- What are the different sizes and colors for Nanit Breathing Wear?
- What is Nanit Breathing Wear?
- What is the Breathing Band?