Breathing Motion monitoring is made possible thanks to the unique pattern on Breathing Wear products. This pattern was custom-designed to enable the Nanit Plus camera to accurately track your baby’s breathing motion. The Nanit Plus camera analyzes subtle movements of this pattern using smart algorithms which can detect your baby’s breathing motion and alert you if no Breathing Motion is detected in their crib.
Articles in this section
- Can I monitor both during the daytime and nighttime?
- Can I monitor Twins or multiple babies at the same time?
- Can I use other apps or take phone calls during the active monitoring session?
- Can I use the Breathing Motion feature with any other brand’s swaddle that has black and white patterns?
- Can I use the Multi-Stand to for Breathing Motion monitoring?
- Can more than one person monitor at the same time?
- Can the monitoring work when using SNOO or other moving devices?
- Does the Breathing Motion monitoring feature require an active internet connection?
- How can I join into an active monitoring session?
- How do I start monitoring my baby’s breathing motion?