Every Owner and Admin on your parenting team can start, stop or join a monitoring session. Viewers, however, will not have access to Breathing Motion by default. You can choose to allow them access by changing their restrictions through the app settings. Click here to learn more about Users and how to change restrictions.
Articles in this section
- Can I monitor both during the daytime and nighttime?
- Can I monitor Twins or multiple babies at the same time?
- Can I use other apps or take phone calls during the active monitoring session?
- Can I use the Breathing Motion feature with any other brand’s swaddle that has black and white patterns?
- Can I use the Multi-Stand to for Breathing Motion monitoring?
- Can more than one person monitor at the same time?
- Can the monitoring work when using SNOO or other moving devices?
- Does the Breathing Motion monitoring feature require an active internet connection?
- How can I join into an active monitoring session?
- How do I start monitoring my baby’s breathing motion?