If you are an Owner, Admin, or Viewer with proper permissions, you can start, stop or join a Breathing Motion monitoring session. If a session is already in progress, you can join in to get alerted simply by opening your Nanit app. If you want to keep using your phone while still monitoring in the background, make sure to keep your Nanit app running in the background.
Articles in this section
- Can I monitor both during the daytime and nighttime?
- Can I monitor Twins or multiple babies at the same time?
- Can I use other apps or take phone calls during the active monitoring session?
- Can I use the Breathing Motion feature with any other brand’s swaddle that has black and white patterns?
- Can more than one person monitor at the same time?
- Can the monitoring work when using SNOO or other moving devices?
- Does the Breathing Motion monitoring feature require an active internet connection?
- How can I join into an active monitoring session?
- How do I start monitoring my baby’s breathing motion?
- How do I stop the monitoring?