No. The Breathing Motion monitoring is tracking the motion of the Breathing Wear pattern on your baby’s chest. If the bassinet itself is moving, the camera won’t be able to monitor your baby’s breathing motion.
Articles in this section
- Can I monitor both during the daytime and nighttime?
- Can I monitor Twins or multiple babies at the same time?
- Can I use other apps or take phone calls during the active monitoring session?
- Can I use the Breathing Motion feature with any other brand’s swaddle that has black and white patterns?
- Can I use the Multi-Stand to for Breathing Motion monitoring?
- Can more than one person monitor at the same time?
- Can the monitoring work when using SNOO or other moving devices?
- Does the Breathing Motion monitoring feature require an active internet connection?
- How can I join into an active monitoring session?
- How do I start monitoring my baby’s breathing motion?