Yes! Breathing Motion monitoring is supported when using the Nanit Plus camera in Multi-Stand mode as long as there is a clear line of sight to the Breathing Wear. Watch the video below for more information about best practices for safe and accurate monitoring in Multi-Stand mode:
Once your baby is in the crib or bassinet and wearing either Nanit’s Breathing Band or Swaddle:
- Tap the lungs icon in the Nanit app.
- Make sure your camera is located between 3-5 ft from your baby and is adjusted to an approximately 45 degree angle.
- Your baby should appear in the middle of the image.
- Drag the circle that appears on the video and locate the innermost circle on top of the Breathing Wear pattern.
- Once the circle is surrounding the pattern, tap on ‘Start’.
- The camera will initialize monitoring and will take you back to the live screen to monitor your baby’s Breathing Motion.
Click here to read some tips to ensure accurate monitoring of your baby’s breathing motion.