If you are an Owner, Admin, or Viewer with proper permissions, you can start, stop or join a Breathing Motion monitoring session. If a session is already in progress, you can join in to get alerted simply by opening your Nanit app. If you want to keep using your phone while still monitoring in the background, make sure to keep your Nanit app running in the background.
Articles in this section
- Controlling monitoring sounds
- How can I configure the alert settings?
- How can I ensure proper Breathing Motion Monitoring?
- How can I join in on active monitoring to get alerted?
- How can I report false alerts?
- How to dismiss an alert?
- If my phone is on silent, will I still get alerts?
- What are Red Alerts?
- What are some tips to ensure accurate monitoring of my baby’s breathing motion?
- What are the different states and alerts of the system?