There are a few ways to dismiss an alert:
- Through your Nanit app:
- If the Nanit app is open, simply tap “Dismiss”. Note: tapping anywhere else on the screen or touching one of the buttons of your mobile phone will only stop the alert sound.
- If the Nanit app is in the background you can touch the volume buttons on your device to mute the alert.
- Through the Nanit camera - If you’re away from your mobile device, you can also stop the alert by:
- Pressing the Wi-Fi pairing button on the back of your camera.
- Removing your baby from the crib or blocking the camera’s view for at least 3 seconds.