No. Breathing Wear products are made of 100% cotton, and contain no electronics, wires, or sensors. The unique pattern on Breathing Wear products was custom-designed to enable the Nanit Plus camera to accurately track your baby’s breathing motion. The Nanit Plus camera analyzes subtle movements of this unique pattern using smart algorithms which can detect your baby’s breathing motion and alert you if no breathing motion is detected in their crib.
Articles in this section
- Are there any electronics embedded into Breathing Wear?
- Breathing Wear - Learn More
- Can my baby wear anything above Breathing Wear?
- Can my baby wear anything underneath Breathing Wear?
- How can I buy more Breathing Wear products?
- How do I put Breathing Wear on my baby?
- How do I put the Breathing Band on my baby?
- How do I put the Nanit Swaddle on my baby?
- How do you wash and care for Breathing Wear?
- How many Breathing Wear products do I need?