Yes, any member of your parenting team can monitor Breathing Motion if they have access to it. Owners and Admins in your parenting team can both start and stop monitoring sessions, as well as get alerted on their phone in case there’s an issue with Breathing Motion. Viewers, however, will not have access to Breathing Motion by default. You can choose to allow them access by changing their restrictions through the app settings. Click here to learn more about Users and how to change restrictions.
Articles in this section
- Can I monitor both during the daytime and nighttime?
- Can I monitor Twins or multiple babies at the same time?
- Can I use other apps or take phone calls during the active monitoring session?
- Can I use the Breathing Motion feature with any other brand’s swaddle that has black and white patterns?
- Can more than one person monitor at the same time?
- Can the monitoring work when using SNOO or other moving devices?
- Does the Breathing Motion monitoring feature require an active internet connection?
- How can I join into an active monitoring session?
- How do I start monitoring my baby’s breathing motion?
- How do I stop the monitoring?