Sound settings allow you to configure how you want sounds to be handled in the Nanit app.
To access Sound settings:
1. Open your Nanit app
2. Tap the side menu
3. If you have more than one Nanit camera - Tap on your baby's name
4. Choose your baby’s settings
5. Scroll down to 'Sound'
Inside the sound settings menu, you can turn on or off the following settings:
- Nursery audio - Choose if Nanit will stream sound from your crib, turn off to mute sound altogether.
- Microphone - Allows you to talk to your baby through the Nanit app (Nanit plus & Pro cameras only). Turning this off will disable 2-way-audio.
- Nature sounds - Allow you to play nature sounds to your baby through the Nanit camera(Nanit plus & Pro cameras only). Turning this off will disable Nature sounds.
- Allow cellular data - Choose if Background monitoring will keep streaming in all costs, even if Wi-Fi connection is lost. We highly recommend that this setting will be turned ON, otherwise, you may risk losing background monitoring when your internet connection drops.