Your Nanit camera or Nanit app can chime to alert you when a Breathing Motion monitoring session has started or stopped, whether by a different team member or because your baby was removed from the crib. You can adjust through settings if you want to be notified through the camera, your app, or both.
To control these settings, follow these steps:
1. Open your Nanit app
2. Tap on the menu in the top left corner of the screen
3. Tap on your baby's settings
4. Scroll down and tap on "Breathing motion"
5. Tap on "Monitoring sounds"
6. Change the toggles to adjust based on your preference.