To get the most out of Nanit Smart Sheets, please make sure that you follow these guidelines. Note that improper use of Smart Sheets may lead to inaccurate measurements.
- Place your Nanit camera in its Wall Mount or Floor Stand so that you have a bird's-eye view centered over the crib.
- Lay your baby flat on their back, with their head, knees and heels touching the mattress.
- For best accuracy, we recommend that your baby has bare feet and legs that are visible.
- If possible, ensure that at least one of your baby's legs are extended straight down.
- Ensure the sheet is flat and smooth on a standard crib mattress, without any wrinkles.
- Each of the four corner patterns need to be entirely visible by the Nanit camera.
Learn more about Smart Sheets in the video below.