Smart Sheets ability to measure is possible thanks to the unique pattern printed on the Sheets. This pattern was custom-designed to enable Nanit cameras to accurately track your baby’s growth. The Nanit algorithms use the pattern to calculate your baby’s height.
How do I start measuring my baby’s growth?
- Put the Smart Sheet on your baby’s crib mattress. Make sure all four patterns are visible and that the sheet is smooth.
- Make sure your room is well lit and that your camera is mounted on the Wall Mount or Floor Stand above the crib.
- Open your Nanit app and tap the measure button in the live screen.
- Choose “Measure with Smart Sheets”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the measurement process.