Starting from December 2021 all Nanit subscriptions purchased through the iOS Nanit app will be managed through Apple subscriptions. To cancel, suspend or change your subscription you’ll need to use your Apple device with the Apple ID used to purchase the subscription. All subscriptions purchased in-app from this point will automatically renew unless you cancel it at least 24 hours before the renewal period.
You can cancel the renewal of your subscription at any time, in which case you’ll be able to keep using your subscription until the next billing date.
If you decide to uninstall the Nanit app, make sure to cancel your subscription before you do so.
To manage your subscription, follow these steps (iOS users):
- Open the iPhone Settings app
- Tap your name
- Make sure you are logged in to the Apple ID used to purchase the subscription
- Tap Subscriptions
- Choose the Nanit subscription from the list
If you have multiple Nanit cameras with multiple subscriptions, you will need to change each subscription individually.
Helpful articles from Apple:
- What to do if the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed
- How to cancel a subscription from Apple
If you purchased your subscription through the Android Nanit app, log in to my.nanit.com to manage your subscription.