Each Nanit camera can monitor one baby wearing Breathing Wear at a time. For twins or multiple babies you will need two or more Nanit cameras.
Articles in this section
- Can I monitor both during the daytime and nighttime?
- Can I monitor Twins or multiple babies at the same time?
- Can I use other apps or take phone calls during the active monitoring session?
- Can I use the Breathing Motion feature with any other brand’s swaddle that has black and white patterns?
- Can more than one person monitor at the same time?
- Can the monitoring work when using SNOO or other moving devices?
- Does the Breathing Motion monitoring feature require an active internet connection?
- How can I join into an active monitoring session?
- How do I start monitoring my baby’s breathing motion?
- How do I stop the monitoring?